Posh Fashion Show & Free Concert




Talk about the people who know how to throw a party and that's definately Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Vodacom Durban July and 5FM. What a great way of starting The fabulous Vodacom Durban July! The theme "Posh? Oh My Gosh!" was conceptualized perfectly! The V.I.P's were treated in a 5 start Oh My Gosh menu and drinks, the goodie bag was also cool. The stage was definitely Posh! Loved the deco’ My eyes couldn’t stop drooling over ZARTH designs, what a collection! That was definitely Posh too! The other designers that caught my attention was Andre Jacobs, Rubicon and Life by Andre Martins. I must say, I was NOT impressed by Catherine’s work, that was a copy cat of ZARTH’s work that we once saw at Fashion By The Sea and Durban Fashion Fair 2012, but oh well, what can I say? I’m not a designer but still I can still see FALSE when I see one. Cath, that was a big FALSE my darling, stop copying other designers! Hoo, the models, J I thought most of the models who were on stage were Iindoni Models but I am not complaining, smocking HOT! I also spotted a few familiar faces by Ice Models, the only thing that was worrying me I did not see any of the Ngwenya girls, somebody please tell me what happened to them, and perhaps they need to change a modeling agency? I still think they are very good on stage, hopefully will see them at Fashion Fair.  
Akhona Sibisi by Iindoni Modela (Backstage). Photographer: Jerome Stoffels


And then there was a concert, what a great opening act for the concert! Toya Delazy (recently nominated for BET Award, Best International Act), I honestly don’t think we have had such a great artist in SA, such a short period of time she was introduced to us but she have done wonders, everyone went M.A.D when Toya performed her hit singles, but still I must say, HEART was everyone’s favorite, and then of course Pump it on and the other singils were great. My favorite DJ Euphonick was on the decks with Fresh, what a killer show they put for a closing act, amazing times at the Wavehouse we had, looking forward to the next years event.  

Toya Delazy on stage with dancers. Photographer: Jerome Stoffels
 Stay tuned for more updates, for now lets interact on twitter @YayaRSA

Comments