So OUT, So fab, So Gay! - OUT In Africa Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

After attending the opening night for the Out In Africa Lesbian and Gay Film Festival last night at Hyde Park NuMetro I fell in love with movies, I realized how much do one put behind the final product and also the reason behind each movie or documentary.

Great speeches, very short, touching and allowed everyone to be part of the conversation by each guest, I must say, one of the few openings I've actually enjoyed it speeches, I didn't feel like sleeping at all, especially considering the fact that it was right after work where one had to rush home to change quickly then to Hyde Park by 18h30



The first feature film South African Programme would have had everyone in tears, but I commend the direction they took in concertizing the society about "Corrective Rape". The other one that looked at circumcision in more than one way, especially in the rural areas. 

The cocktail party was owk... I felt it was too crowded, but then again, it wasn't the reason why everyone was there, is it now? 

I would argue each and every one of you at home to go and watch these movies. Great job! 

Tweet me your thoughts @YayaRSA

Comments