Bar One Manhunt Johannes Mapalakan on Ladies, being a celebrity and getting into acting

He is so HOT, smart, has the body to die for, outspoken, probably has everything a women wants in a man and he's in the spotlight. I decided to find out how has his life been after winning the most talked about SABC1s Bar One Manhunt, Ladies and Gentlemen, its Johannes Mapalakan, here is what he had to say on our conversation through Jenene Parsons of Onix Media Solutions; 

ME:    How has winning Bar One Manhunt change your life?

Johan:         Winning the Bar One manhunt competition really changed my life, besides having won the car of my dreams and the R 500 000. I have learned lot of things about life, how to approach it - I also learned that opportunities only knocks once and once it does you need to take it with both hands and embrace it.


ME:      What was winning the competition meant to you?

Johan:       Winning the competition really means a lot to me; I took the entire competition very personal. Going into the competition - had to put my wedding plans on hold. I took a huge gamble, but it all paid off at the end. I’m the first black African to ever win the competition and that forms part of history.
 




ME:      Seeing that you have achieved both fame and fortune at the same time, what is he enjoying the most?

Johan:         I do not consider myself as a celebrity;it just happened that I was on TV…..I was not in the competition for the fame, but for the fortune. I’m definitely enjoying my fortunes more than the fame. Like I said before “ I don’t want to be famous, I just want to live my dreams”



ME:       Do you get bothered by hard core fans especially ladies?

Johan:        I don’t really get bothered by anyone, because lot of people don’t recognize me. But those who recognizes me - treats me with a great respect. I think the ladies respect the fact that I went public with my relationship status on the show.



ME:     Has fame affected your family or his work environment?

Johan:         Not at all, I still have the same relationship with my family and my colleagues.
 


ME:      Any plans of getting into acting or other channels of the entertainment industry?

Johan:        I have been on Bar One Manhunt show; I made my mark by winning and entertaining the viewers…. But I haven’t reached the pinnacles I always wanted to reach – I always had a dream of being an actor one day and not just any actor - I want to be on the same level as guys like Rapulana Seiphemo, Kenneth Nkosi, Menzi Ngubane and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. I will pursue a career in acting and hopefully things will work-out for me.



ME:       What does he enjoy doing the most during his spare time?

Johan:         Spending quality time with my family, watching TV and imitating what other actors do in front of the camera.


Ladies you heard it from the man, he is sizzling hot but unfortunately taken! Hope he remains as humble as he is and get even more successful! 

Tweet me your thoughts @YayaRSA

Comments

Post a Comment