SHOCKING!!! Bonang Matheba DITCHES METRO FM

With three months on Metro FM 9-12 #TheFrontRow replacing Siphokazi January, Queen of everything Bonang Matheba is leaving. This was revealed on her facebook page today 14 June 2014. Time this post went online her facebook post had already hit 2, 761 likes with 1, 386 comments and 519 people who have shared it. 

Here is the Queen B had to say: 

The SABC and Bonang Matheba have decided to end their relationship after the broadcaster’s refusal to allow Ms Matheba to continue a World Cup Lifestyle show on SuperSport.

The broadcaster claims that NO talent on any SABC platform is allowed to be on any other broadcasters across ANY mediums. Ms Matheba and her management could not agree to these terms as it does not align with Matheba's future business plans.

“Metro FM is a fine station and it is a pity that my journey with them has been so short. I am an independent freelancer and have been working peacefully with all broadcasters over the years. My future potential cannot be jeopardised by accepting terms that will not grow my career. I could not agree to the SABC's blanket terms – in restricting me to work with other broadcasters even though my contract with them was on radio. Thank you to the team at Metro FM for a wonderful time thus far. Onward and upward!”

Matheba can be seen every weekend on SuperSport at 13:00 for the duration of the World Cup. She is also on Clash of the Choir every Sunday at 17:30 on Mzansi Magic.


Follow B* on twitter @Bonang_M 
 Interact with me on twitter and Instagram @YayaRSA 

Comments