GAIL MABALANE X GENERATIONS: THE LEGACY

Gail Mabalane is back on television and she's on your screen as of tonight, and it happens she will be on the most watched soapie Generation: The Legacy  at 8pm. 

This is after she took a break of two years since giving birth. 
 “I got a call about the opportunity and the timing was perfect. I read the script and found the character interesting. So I went in to audition, and the Generations team was very welcoming so to me it just felt right. It was also perfect for me because it wasn’t too demanding at first, with my daughter only 2 months old when I started shooting” explains Gail Mabalane.



Picture from Hypresslive

She started shooting 2 months ago, her character Sarah Westbrook who is a feisty, ambitious and hard working women whom Gail Mabalane believes everyone will relate to across South Africa. 

Gail was also excited that she will be working with Connie Ferguson again. “Connie is like a big sister to me, so we never stopped communicating or seeing each other since our last project. Although we have not yet shot scenes together for Generations, I totally love working with her, we have lots of fun. It’s also been a pleasure meeting the rest of the cast and crew. Working with professional and committed co-stars makes the job much easier.” said Gail 

Make sure to be glued on your screen tonight at 8pm to catch Generations: The Legacy on SABC1. 

To interact with me please follow me on Twitter @YayaRSA

Comments