IDOLS SA TOP 10 LIVE PERFORMANCES

This Sunday things were hectic on the Idols SA stage, with the Top 10 performing live to impress South Africa to win votes to go through to the next round. The judges submitted songs, and contestants had to choose a song they would like to perform from the judges submission.


Most contestants really did up their game and sure they will get SA to save them, sadly there must be someone going home each week.  

Here is a short brief of what went down! 



The opening performance was by Elwira Standili performing "Without You" and she nailed it! Such a calm performance. 



Followed by Karabo Mogane performing "I try" by Mercy Gray, he was good, really enjoyed the performance, and by the look of things and judging from what I read on social media people loved it.  This guy is a performer, I've loved every performances he have done so far. 



Amanda Ntoni, so natural! She played it safe with Jassie J's "Say You Love Me". 



I am such a huge fan of LIRA, and I mean, hello! I LOVE her, Siphelele Ngcobo sang "Soul In Mind" by LIRA and I must say, I didn't get goose bumps, he did his own rendition of the song and jah... He sang with no effort, one of my facebook friend said, "His an amazing singer and he must NEVER sing renditions in a competition unless he will nail it!" I quote I hope S.A votes for him because he is a great singer. 



Dineo Moseki's second attempt on Idols have been ok... I loved the performance, very sexy, but I hate the fact that she didn't go all out, toning down and wanting people to hear the lyrics won't help in this competition. We need a show! 



Rema Varrie... jah neh! Such a sexy boy giving himself so much work! I love the fact that he played it safe, he didn't blow us away but he was good, I think next week he will be safe with that performance of Michael Jackson "Man In The Mirror".



Lungisa Xhamela, can he please start performing please! Unless he is so going home with those looks, please perform nana, that what we want to see.



Haibo! NO... I mean, we are in the Top 10, not 50. Can Nadia Herbst wake up, get those nerves out and start performing! I mean NO! Rihanna as bad as she is vocally, but she puts a show. Nadia looked good but other than that, NO! Such a safe song :-/ 


Such a sexy performance by Loyiso Gijana, I mean he slayed! If people vote for talent then he should be in the Top 3. 



They say save the best for last, neh? What a show! When I heard she will be doing this song, I was like NO! Just like Randal Abrahams said, the only two people that sang that song is Tina & Celine and did it best like Mmatema did. She SHUT it down! The audience even sang a song from the struggle with their own rendition "Umatema Lo, abamaziyo, abazange bambone" 
I mean, what more?

What were your thoughts? Who is going home? Who is your fav? Tweet me @YayaRSA or Idols SA @IdolsSA

Voting details available on Idols SA website & Facebook Page! Till next week xxx 

Comments

Post a Comment