PICTURES: Nomuzi Mabena, Pearl Thusi & Kelly Khumalo GET IT RIGHT at the 15th METRO FM Music Awards nominees ammouncements

BEST artists of 2015 in Africa according to METRO FM were announced on the 14th at The Forum, #MMA15, musicians, celebrities, socialites, media came out to play. Most celebrities attended the nominees announcement but not all of them were so photogenic, just like there are some musician who went home empty handed. 

Here we go... 

Can we PLEASE discuss the HOTNESS that is Pearl Thusi here!! I mean. So sexy! So beautiful

The best vocalist in the country Kelly Khumalo, so beautiful! With all the trouble she's been through she stays right at the top! Some girls I know need to get some lessons tue! 


...and then there was Nomuzi "Moozle" Mabena! Hoo, gorgeous my darling! xxx 
Sexy chubby niggas: Anathi and King Cassper Nyovest.

Donald so yummy! My friend melted when he saw this, but I don't know if it was because of the suit or the person wearing it, if things weren't done in the dark, we would have found out, but-ke!

The hotness that is Emtee & female rapper Fifi Cooper that has been accused of being wack on the Baddest remix :-(, looking super cool. Lovely!


Best couple DJ Sphectacular & Naves were also there, did DJ Naves have a heavy drink just before this image was taken?

Kwesta! Like, hello ladies, look at this. Drop me an e-mail I will hook you up with how you can get hold of him. :-)

L-Tido looking casual as always, but still looks good

Major League DJs... Please caption this because I can't LOL!



Reason looking DOPE! He actually didn't put too much effort.

His music is good, he looks good and he speaks well, Ricky Rick! What more to say? Thank you for not showing your skin and underwear, the ladies are dying!



Robbie Malinga looking so decent & Nathi looking owk.

Carpo & Tol Ass-Mo, I sometimes question Tol Ass-Mo's performances... angazi!                            

To those who didn't make the list, I'm sorry. 

To interact with me, please find me on Twitter & Instagram @YayaRSA

Comments