THE BIGGEST & BEST TURN UP THIS WEEKEND #PrideWeek2017
So, the word in doing the rounds is, The Pride Weekend 2017 is the biggest turn-up in Gauteng this weekend, and we certainly agree. The man who filled up the Dome Casssper Nyovest, Mr. Sidlukotini - Ricky Rick, 6 Idols participants including the winner Karabo, you definitely cannot afford to miss this event.
Here are 10 reasons you should attend!
1. What can people expect at the festival?
People can expect a total turnup celebrating Mzansis Idols along with the heavyweights of the music industry.
2. Describe the festival on the 25th in on word
Its an honouring the idols stars and putting them on one stage which hardly happens once they have been on that platform.
3. What have been the challenges organizing this event?
Sponsorship is always an issue, we try very hard to produce a world class show and hope we can attract sponsors to come on board in the future.
4. Besides Lasley being the main MC for the festival, who else will be sharing the stage with him?
He is the Alpha and Omega at this stage.
5. Please share exciting moments during the planing of this festival
Booking the artists, the running orders, Our confirmation with Mzansi Magic as TV partner and the runnings around on the ground to ensure the people know about the event.
6. What sets apart this festival from other events happening on the same day.
Putting more than 6 idols on one stage after the competition has never happened before.
7. What was the inspiration behind organizing this festival.
The festival has been going on for the past 4 years. The love to see people enjoying themselves inspires us.
8. Are there any special/specific reasons behind putting together this line up?
Its based on whos currently HOT at the moment.
9. Please share the official line up.
Cassper Nyovest, Ricky Rick, Amanda Black, Matemma, Karabo and many more...
10. Any special messages you want to share to people coming to the festival and the ones who have not decided?
Come one, come all and lets celebrate our artists while they are still alive