Her vocal highness Kelly Khumalo to share her story through music: #UpCloseAndPersonalWithKellyKhumalo

“From the minute that I entered the industry, I have always been under scrutiny and I have never had the chance to enjoy being a musician and to find my feet. A lot has happened and tabloids have always ‘owned’ my story. But now 13 years in, I feel I am in a space to own my story and my experiences, hence my latest offering being titled ‘My Truth’.” - Kelly Khumalo





South Africa have been waiting for this forever!  Finally, it's here. Up close and personal with  Kelly Khumalo. 

For the first time in 13 years, her vocal highness, Kelly Khumalo will own the stage in a one- woman show at the Lyric theatre, Gold Reef City, Johannesburg South on Thursday 24 August 2017.

Kelly Khumalo this one night special she will tell her story the only way she knows how - through song.
With her number of latest hits singles such as Asine, Somizi, NguweLo, Ngiyabuza ft. Robbie Malinga and Thando to na,e a few, we its a guaranteed it going to be a full house.
Not forgeting that her vocal highness have been working on a video for an upcoming hit single "Themba" this makes us believe that this will be a night never to forget. 



Brenda Mntambo and Robbie Malinga



We are even more excited with the edition of Brenda Mntambo, Robbie Malinga, Vusi Nova, Zandile Khumalo-Gumede and Jono Johansen as supporting acts. We are looking forward to this ground breaking evening evening with such amazing vocals. Real music, music we can relate to. 


We are certain that people will love "What If" ft. Jono Johansen and "Themba" from her latest album "My Truth" we are certain that it will have the audience wanting more and will definitely purchase the music on the spot. 



Kelly Khumalo and Jono Johansen 

Kelly Khumalo is giving away tickets to her show. All you need to do is follow @KellyKhumaloZA post a video of yourself singing her vocal highness song on social media and use the hashtag #UpCloseAndPersonalWithKellyKhumalo goodluck! 

The show will take place at Gold Reef City, Lyric Theatre on the 24th of August 2017. Tickets are available at Computicket at R150 & R220 for front row seats.



Zandile Khumalo-Gumede and Kelly Khumalo 

Images taken from @kellykhumaloza Instagram


Read more of my articles on the nexterm issue of Successful Woman Magazine available nationwide @YayaRSA 

Comments