PICTURES: Superstar DJ Black Coffee Experiences The Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix As Special Guest!


“It was my first time at Formula 1 and what an amazing experience for me and my sons. My highlight was being in the McLaren garage and experiencing the pit stop, I even managed to record it on video, it was insane! We are so happy to have experienced this day with Formula 1” 
- Black Coffee 

Internationally acclaimed DJ Black Coffee and Charlotte de Witte took a break from their busy Summer DJing across the world to enjoy the Formula 1 Johnnie Walker Belgium Grand Prix. Charlotte De Witte is a big DJ in the electronic music world who sometimes is with him on line ups. Pictures below from there Formula 1 experience in Belgium. 

Pictures: Felix AAA & Daniel Forrest
















Comments

Post a Comment