Nigerian Recording Artist Tkinzy Returns With A Bang!


"I can’t wait to start putting out my projects for everyone to see.” 
- Tkinzy

Nigerian born Anthony Felix who’s well known as ‘Tkinzy’ has returned to the entertainment with a bang, after a 2-year break - Tkinzy who is an ex Soul Candi & Gallo Music Records artist recently announced his return and has started making headlines across African media platforms for establishing his own record company, Kinging Music Records where he will be releasing his own music under and being signed to one of South Africa’s biggest management and artistic agencies, World Arts Agency and taken a role to feature in a new film, to be directed by Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue.


“This year my fans who have been asking me to come back can expect so much from myself and my company, the film I will be on & currently shooting is coming out mid-2020, I have started partnerships with local brands as an influencer and I will also be dropping four (4) music videos later in the year. I can’t wait to start putting out my projects for everyone to see.” - Tkinzy

Speaking about his break, this is what the Nigerian born South African based artist, Tkinzy had to say; 
“I took a break in music due to some family-related issues, I needed to make peace with a lot happening in my family, had to take care of my family business for a while being the only child of my late parents. So I am back to doing what I love doing. During my break, I was busy writing new music for my fans”

WATCH:
Ntando featuring Tkinzy released in 2014

Tkinzy featuring Emmy Gee released in 2016

Connect with Tkinzy

Comments