Cassper Nyovest Drops 7th Studio Album; Solomon!

 


Multi-award winning rapper and businessman, Cassper Nyovest has dropped his highly anticipated seventh studio album, Solomon. The album sees the musician in a more reflective state of mind, in what he terms his “best work yet”. 


The Pardon My Arrogance rapper has cemented his presence in the African rap scene and gone beyond with notable global partnerships. Solomon, named after his best friend Carpo, boasts of 11 tracks and features the likes of Maglera Doe Boy and Nobantu Vilakazi. 


“I’m so excited about this album, I know people have been waiting for it and this is where I’m the most vulnerable and myself. I’m in a different headspace and I hope it inspires people to find themselves, be more true to who they are and have fun. I had a good time creating this work, I wasn’t fixated on selling platinum or gold but to express myself, celebrate, grieve, feel and just be myself and I think I have achieved it with this work.” Commented the Mahikeng-born artist. 


Cassper is currently touring with Nasty C on their much loved African Throne tour which has seen them perform in Swaziland, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya and Namibia so far, with more dates coming up. 


The album is out this Friday and available on all digital streaming platforms. 

Comments