PICTURES DO NOT LIE: MISS BLACK PRIDE 2014

Miss Black Pride 2014 hits and misses, be the judge! 

My comments are based on what I saw and what the picture looks like, the aim is for the "victim" to improve, no hate... We learn something new everyday, all a room for improvement xxx.  

Pictures by Lauren & Club Simply Blue 

 This is NOT allowed, she watches too much fashion magazines I think and still get it wrong! 

 FIERCE & Flawless! She could have been the official make-up artist for the night to save us from torture! 

 She was probably going to a shopping mall on a date with a clutch bag, she looked beautiful though, Love her! 

 I'm still trying to figure out if the pink chick bones are because of too much smile or she took advantage of the blush, angazi! Such a beautiful girl :-( 

 I don't want to seem bias, please caption this for me. All I can say is FIRE! 

 NgesiZulu kuthiwa intombazane enebele elinjena iyahlosa... 

 This one she loves the stage joh! She was a judge, MC and she performed! She's so conservative :-) 

 Contestant number 12... Lol! This girl, jah! 

 Organizers & club owners, oh and couple! 20 Years :-) Dino & Jerome. The are such amazing human beings.  

 Judges table with some prezzies :-) Nice set up! 

 She and her friend said too much make up is good for camera, please be the judge here! Apparently this is how Club Simply Blue Girls should be like. 

 She is so beautiful and have a beautiful heart but I am sorry, here, she looks like she is mourning the death of her husband, then I wonder, if its really the case, why did she enter! Akahlale emakhandleleni!

 Sexy! I wonder which judge was she seducing, sadly it didn't work because she didn't place... 

 "STOP touching me, I don't want you" it looks like Miss Simply Blue was feeling harassed by the boy behind her, the girl next to her looks like she had Namaqua overdose! Joh.  

 Talk about perfection! Love :-) 
Best! 

 If you pay attention here, someone looks like a heavily pregnant women! 

 Thibi Monale, Miss Black Pride 2014! The Queen! 

 Urhmmm, I'm lost for words! Please caption this :-) 

 She forgot to shave! I wonder if her Kuku was clean if the face looks like this! 

 Is load shading back? Or she she was in a rush and forgot to iron her dress? This is Tafetta babe, you can't not iron it! Its essential! 

 Clears throat... I love the glasses. 

 I love this girl so much! Her make up!!! Tops :-) but the shoes girl, you must celebrate Joan Rivers death, you would have been a victim... 

The Queen on her evening gown, I love it! 

To interact with me please follow me on twitter and Instagram @YayaRSA 
See You all at Mzansi Pride in December 6 at Constitution Hill. 

Comments

Post a Comment