REVIEW: Gin Fest At Doppio Zero, Rosebank

Musgrave Gin Bar Man

When you think of a festival, you think extra, a massive stage, a line up of artist and very chaotic day. Now, imagine a festival at Doppio Zero, a seating set up, a great DJ, a choice of 3 gin and pasta! That's exactly how our Saturday was like. 


On the 27th of April we had an honour to attend the Gin Festival hosted by Doppio Zero Rosebank. The set up was so inviting, and the idea of sitting outside with a great view and refreshing air breeze. 

On the drinks menu it was a choice of 3 premium gin brands: Marari, Six Dogs and Musgrave gins all mixed with our Fitch and Leedes tonics. As much as I had a choice to drink all three, I opted for Six Dogs for my first glass and then followed with Musgrave. I suppose the great service at the Musgrave bar was one of the reason we ended up not trying the other Gin. We also had Pasta, which to date I think I will still go back again and again for, so tasty. 

Have you been to Doppio Zero in Rosebank, or any Doppio Zero? If so, do share your experience with them @DoppioZeroSA 



Comments