Shauwn Mkhize to be Honoured at the Hollywood and African Prestigious Awards with Woman of The Year Award

"To be recognised by an international board as a leader and visionary is an incredible achievement for which I am grateful. Without the support of my family and friends I wouldn’t be where I am today" 

- Shauwn Mkhize 

Shauwn Mkhize is flying the South African flag high with her Honorary Woman Of The Year Award at the 4th Hollywood and African Prestigious Awards  (HAPAwards) virtual ceremony to be held in October, in addition to her nomination in the category Best Reality TV Show.

 
News of this award comes just in time as South Africa celebrated Heritage Day on the 24th September, honouring the culture and diversity of beliefs and traditions of all South Africans. This Honorary Award is exceptionally special to MamMkhize because it is more than just an award - it’s an opportunity to shine a light on South Africa and to use an international platform to engage on issues affecting societies all over the world. The wellbeing of women and children is a cause dear to Shauwns heart and it is a cause she wants to champion beyond the borders of South Africa.
 
“Growing up as a shy little girl from eMbumbulu, never did I think I would ever receive such a great honour. It is all thanks to my parents who always taught me that hard work pays off and most importantly to never forget where I come from. I am truly humbled and excited to be part of a list of women who are change-makers in their respective industries. To be recognised by an international board as a leader and visionary is an incredible achievement for which I am grateful. Without the support of my family and friends I wouldn’t be where I am today.” said Mkhize.
 
The HAPAwards honours KingsQueens, diplomats, sports figures and celebrities. These awards are designed to promote globally the blending of the cultures of Africa and the world while giving back to communities.
 
The Woman of The Year 2019 was awarded to Dr Cheyenne Bryant, Psychology Expert, renowned Life Coach and the President of National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Over the years, the HAPAwards have honoured royalties like His Imperial MajestyThe Ooni of Ife, His Majesty King of EswatiniFormer WBA Heavyweight Champion Honorable Gerrie Coetzee, Reverend Mother Abimbola Ajayi and Todd Bridges along with other select Politicians, Dignitaries, Hollywood & African A-List Actors, Musicians, Comedians and
Activists.
 
The virtual event will be streamed LIVE on the website (www.hapawards.com)and across social media channels on SundayOctober 182020, starting 21:00 (CAT)
 
Join in the conversation on social media:
Twitter: @hapawards
Instagram: @hapawards
Facebook: @hapawards
 

Comments