SABC1'S LIVE AMP PRESENTER LootLove GONE WILD!

When people get to national television and have it it their minds they have more than 5 million people watching them on their TV show they go wild, its very sad I must say. it is NEVER a good idea, ask Nonhle Thema

Toya Delazy 
Owk... here is the story why I'm saying this,  few days ago me and my friends on twitter were busy interacting about a few topics, then a friend of mine tweeted "Is LootLove ready an item with Toya Delazy" I mean after so many rumors that have been going around everyone was wondering if it's true or not, not that there is a problem if they are or not, and yes its their private lives but both of them are public figures or rather celebrities like most of their fans would like to refer to them as, not that Im not a fan, Im a huge fan of Toya Delazy  and I love whats LootLove is doing don't get me wrong... After a friend tweeted that, all I did was to cc @ToyaDelazy and @LootLove so we could hear it from the horses mouth, I mean we were all dying to know and still are... 

The good girl gone bad chick LootLove real name Luthando Shosha retweeted me and said, " Please do not say things you don't know about people you don't know", owk... I was in shock because I don't remember saying anything bad to her, oh well, she's the queen I suppose, then I retweeted her "I did not say anything about you, all I did was to cc you". The SABC1 LIVE AMP "Talk Show" more like #3Talk but with music this time around responded "I don't care, I'm saying this to who ever tweeted it and you also because you cc'd me". WOW! Here I am I'm still thinking what did I do wrong, the next thing in a few hours my twitter account was suspend just after she blocked me... 

Luthando Shosha known as LootLove 
I am not hating on her or anything with this post but I'm just shocked, she's supposed to be a bigger girl than this, its not like I violated her or anything, if it that I was rude, why didn't @ToyaDelazy respond to it? People on TV need to carry themselves in a very good manner and know most people look up to them and having to send such hush tweets to people are not right at all! After all its the same people that watches their shows to get stats and support their careers. Staying humble and respecting other people do take you far as an individual hence @Beyonce, @Miss_LIRA, @Bonang_M and other stars are where they are today. Humbleness will take you far! 

Comments

  1. You have hit the nail right on the head! Some celebs get too "high and mighty" for my liking. They can tweet what they like but the moment you tweet something they don't like you run the risk of getting suspended. Even a retweet is rather dangerous too! It actually gives me an idea my next blog post. Look out for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did u expect her to say dear. U cc'd her. Its obvious she didnt like it.

    I think nawe u didnt have to cc her. But then these things happen.

    This was a conversation between u and yo ppl, i dont see why u reacting.

    U wanted her to respon and she di. Now wats the problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure if your last line makes sense especially looking at the reason why I ccd her. Did U read the post correctly?

      Delete
  3. na u did ryt girl. Bigup bigup ..she waz rude..sies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cc'ed her she responded... What did you wanna hear? It's her private life, her love affairs have nothing to do with inspiring or motivating the fans but her work is.. So people should really concentrate on their love affairs! Look being on TV doesn't make one Mother Teresa and I mean that in a nice way.. People tend to forget that apart from being a celebrity there's a person inside with real life drama and feelings don't expect a mannequin that always moves to the "right" direction..maybe the cc'ed tweet was offensive to her, it made her feel like she needs to explain herself to people whom she doesn't even know... I mean that gets anyone mad regardless of who you are... I personally think there could've been a better approach cause this was like people gossiping about you and you walk in on them OFCOURSE you gonna be mad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullshit! As for the gossiping part, I mean really now? Are you for real?

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for making time to read my blog xxx. Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaya Udom..Go to politics or something..Atleats there ul speak out on

    ReplyDelete
  7. and what does Lootloves lovelife gat to do with u? she does ha job vewi well, what url people support ha for. she doesnt have to answer to u or anybody else bwt ha lovelife.....now Yaya, grab a chair,sit down and start getting a life nx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebs private lives should stay private... Whatever you did there was just stupid and irrelevant hey (no offence).. We all know she's a public figure and maybe some1s role model. But you just need to stay in ur own lane ey..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh please,u wer wrong so accept it n live with it okay...it's her private life,even if she sweared at you,which you deserved by the way...it was totally fine...wat she does on Tv has ntng to do with her personal life,i mean i still look up to her,regardless who she's datin' or wateva she does wen she's nt working...sisi u n ur buddies had no business gossipin or rather tweetin abt her private business n wena d fact dat u CC'd 'em earns you the title "stupid"..ngazos'bhora la nxaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. ai Yaya u wrong shame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ai lyk crasly yaya dat was stuped whu cc's about ur lyf? Urly earnd th headlne Stupd

    ReplyDelete
  12. you should have not cc'd her. and even if they were an item, that is non of ur business. if they wanted it to be known they would have shared it with the public.

    ReplyDelete
  13. view it v0x42y9s88 replica louis vuitton 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags korea replica gucci bag h4b05n7w89 replica bags louis vuitton continue reading this z5n89c2i44 louis vuitton fake replica radley bags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment