THE FLY CHIX ON VUZU TV

Last night the most S.A talked about reality show #TheFlyChix premièred on VUZU TV at 19h30. I dint watch the whole episode as I was rushing somewhere, I only saw the 1st segment and I must say it was owk, although I expected much more that what I saw because of the hype @vuzutv created around the girls but still, it was watch-able, nothing compared to some "unreality" shows I've watched on TV ...
The Fly Chix
When I logged onto my twitter all I could see on my TL was the #FLYCHIX this and that, and hey, I don't remember reading one positive tweet about the show, however, this was a valid proof that everyone was watching as the show was trending already by 20h00 in South Africa and I'm sure for VUZU TV it means good marketing and they met their target in terms of stats. I remember I saw one tweet by VUZU TV manager, Solly Moeng which read "WONDERFUL !!! :)" If you did watch the show, and read the tweets, do you think the show was as bad or it just tweeps hating because they can? Was the issue being the girls unknown? Share your thoughts here... or interact with me @YayaRSA

Comments

Post a Comment