INECTO PLUS GIRLS LADIES OUT winners WITH Gail Mabalane

Pictures by: Smanga Shange


"I love Gail so much, I'm obsessed with her, I check everything about her on twitter, I even have wall posters in my room" Brenda Kelebongile Ngubane, a winner of INECTO PLUS GIRLS DAY OUT with Gail Mabalane said 


Another winner Immaculate Mthombeni said she loves Gail so much that she even watches The Wild because of her. "I love her heir, so natural and beautiful and I think had she had long hair and all, she wouldn't be the same person, she is such a cool person, I'm so excited for having to meet her in person" 

Such an amazing event this was and YES! Gail Mabalane is gorgeous and so down to earth. Joh! 




INNECTO PLUS LADIES DAY OUT with Gail Mabalane Immaculate Mthombeni, friend, Gail Mabalane Kelebogile Ngubane & Brenda Mokoko 


Gail Malane during her speech - INECTO PLUS Ambassador 

Winners of #INNECTOPLUSLADIESDAYOUT Brenda Mokoko, Kelebongile Ngubane & Immaculate Mthombeni 

Winners carrying goodie bags worth R500.00 each, they were so excited! 

More pictures and text coming tomorrow (22 May 2014). To interact with me please follow me on twitter and Instagram @YayaRSA 

Comments

Post a Comment