#INECTOPLUSLADIESDAYOUT with Gail Mabalane

You know when you receive an invite from Melanie Ramjee @Hypress you are in for a treat and when I got an invite to #INECTOPLUSLADIESDAYOUT I thought there was no way I would miss this and also with the fact that the gorgeous Gail Mabalane was going to be in present, I mean who doesn't want to see if that hair is real? Well Yes it is, my friend Simanga Shange touched it. 

Everyone who was in attendance went home with a goodie bag from Inecto Plus worth R500.00. In the bag there was:

  • CARMEL Paris hairdryer, studio 1600 watt 
  • CARMEL Paris mini straightener 
  • INECTO Plus colour creme PLUM CRAZY 
  • Glodina 50x90 towel 
  •  X4 Toiletry bags (Different sizes) 
  • Nail care kit
  • Dryer (Towel)
  • Swani R150 facial, massage or body treatment voucher 


Pictures from the event to follow this week 

To interact with me please follow me on twitter and Instagram @YayaRSA 

Comments