SA Idols SUT DOWN THE SHOWSTOPER THEME

I know there has been a lot of noise about Lungisa leaving the competition, I really think it was about time, to me he didn't come across as someone who has a mass appeal, if it's really people who are voting then I see no mistake.  




Idols Top 7
Anyway, moving right along... 

The judges, Somizi looked so dapper in pink! I see his getting inspiration for your girl B, Miss Matheba, his buddy. 

Unathis's jumpsuit, such hotness. Her bum was trending for the whole night on Sunday, twitter people have NO chill at all. 

Ok, Randal decided to wear sleepers :-/ . I mean, hello!? Gareth is such a handsome whitey. 

Starting with the weakest link of the competition who have 95% chances of going home last next is Dineo Moseki, I love her so much, but I didn't like her performance. She came across as a lazy performer. Performing "One last time" by Ariana Grande, she was flat! Disappointed a lot of people after such a dramatic introduction. She failed the producers, her performance was definitely not showstopper. 

Amanda Antony slayed us with Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" . She gave her all, the performance was not so much of a show stopper, but the stage was dapper! I would say, she played it safe, she knows herself better. 

Loyiso Gijana... I like him, his young and focused, I liked the performance and the set up, was not expected at all. He sang "Don't look down" by Martin Garrix and he delivered what he could. It was a good performance. 

Rhema Varrie is that boy that you can't hate on, no matter how evil you are. I was so scared he would mess up Chris Brown's "Fine China, but oh boy, he slayed! He knew exactly what his limits are. Even though Somizi said it looked like he was singing on bubbly gum. Eish Somizi though, akuve ezothratshwa after the competition. 

I literary got down and dance along with Mmatema Moremi when she performed "I wanna dance with somebody" by Whitney Huston. She gave it her all, the introduction, the dancing and outfit with those dancers were such a show! See you in the Top 3 Mmatema, that if SA votes, and vote for talent.

When Siphelele Ngcobo performed "Somandla" by Mpumi with his own rendition, I am definitely sure there was a massive party in Durban, KZN. Inanda taxi rank became a club, I wouldn't be surprised if Shaka Zulu rise from his grave in support of Siphelele with excitement. Everything was on point, that was a show stopper performance, he understood himself, the song, the audience and the Idols SA stage. Well done!

SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST! That's what Idols SA did. Karabo Mogane came on stage and took over, he became the "It boy" of Idols. His performance of "Blame" by Clavin Harris was the best for the evening. The energy, the stage set up and choreography, Mr. Mogane can dance I tell you. Well done buddy! See you in the Top 3!


Catch Idols SA EVERY Sunday on Mnet & Mzansi Magic Dstv. 

Interact with me on twitter @YayaRSA

Who will you be voting for? 






Comments