BEST & WORST dressed celebrities at the J&B Met 2016: Boity Thulo | Khanyi Mbau | Nandi Mngoma

This year's theme for the J&B Met was A Rare Blend, while some  were really tacky, the likes TV Presenter & Actress Boity Thulo redeemed the event & stole the show in an appetizing Quiteria & George gown showing off her famous assets leaving the rest for our imaginations. 



 I thought K2 & Blue looked amazing in this Scalo suit & dramatic gown. LOVE!


 Boity, she arrived, served and stole the show! She looks radiant! 


Clears Throat.. Bonnie Mbuli, I have none to say!
 

This is actually so hideous Sinazo Yolwa!I have no idea what is happening and those shoes with that dress. 
 
The front, looks better... 

 


Miss SHUT DOWN the Met Boity, comedian Tall A-ss Mo who was fashion police together with Tamara who impressed me for the second time. This really worked, sadly she will never make best dress and Jen Su whom I would not want to comment on.I would leave it for you guys to discuss it at home.

I really LOVE Tamara Dey in pink.
 
Conquer! Boity Thulo

 

Dineo Moeketsi looking dapper in yellow. So gorgeous!
 
 Katlego looks owk.. more like he is going to some event launch. 


Khanya Mkangisa has arrived, we LOVE her but can she please find a reliable designer? Yes she looks "good" here but she could be way better. 
 

Khanyi Mbau, I have been trying to figure out this outfit since Saturday, I still don't get it. I don't, maybe it me. Maybe its the poise? Angazi...
 

Lalla Hirayama who forever gets it right, so beautiful, this is best! Her & David Tlale makes a great team. 
 
 Lunga Shabalala looks like the Lunga we all know looking almost the same at every event, never upgrade, well I suppose simplicity is best, No Pressure. 

 I have NEVER been so disappointed in such a long time, Mbali Nkosi looks like her mom going to Crown Gospel Awards. 
 
 Melody Molale teaching other girls like Mbali Nkosi & Khanyi Mbau how it's actually done, what is being elegance, so pretty, perfection at it best. 
 
 What's happening here vele? The bottom... Khanyi Mbau hhayi! NO

 Nandi Mngoma have NEVER looked this great!!! So perfect! 

 Beautiful top Leisl Laurie. 


Sashi Naidoo tried, not the best but not the worst either. 

Do you think if Bonang Matheba, Lerato Kganyago & Minni Dlamini were there would any of them steal the show, not Boity? 


What are your thoughts? 

Interact with me on twitter @YayaRSA




Comments

  1. Lol smesh usabekile on your title comments. I think some took the theme "rare blend" a bit too far.. Like Katlego and Khayi. I won't even mention Bonnie Mbuli, I'm overly disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Bonnie got me so confused, I couldn't even laugh.

      Delete
  2. This is really consequently horrible Sinazo Yolwa! My spouse and i have no clue what on earth is going on the ones sneakers achievable costume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment