DELAYED POST: PICTURES - METRO FM AWARDS NOMINEES PARTY

The night that was... We all had fun and I saw some people being chased out of the venue. Free alcohol is sometimes a problem. People didn't try hard but still looked stylish. Bonang Matheba and Kgomotso Christopher were my number ones. 

Pictures by Nqobile Zungu, to check more of her pictures visit Inkanyiso 

Yaya Mavundla, Jeremiah Sepotokele, Charmain Carrol and Leh Sishi  


Kgomotso Christopher and husband looking sassy, love the jumpsuit. 

It looks like the two wanted to appreciate each other... I wonder if they really wanted to kiss. So cute!

Mika Stefano looking HOT! Love the weight loss. 


Mina angazi... Like I mean I don't know, don't get me wrong.

So CUTE! The ladies would sure say he can get it...


I really don't like the peace sign... Why? Wait... are the twins doing the same thing with their thumbs? Oh my! Same jeans, same caps and same poise. 

Abantwana abaHOT! 

AmaLesbians ayazifela ngoGirl (Pearl Modiadie), yena muhle yazi


Lulo Cafe is CUTE! Not sure about the guy next to him, kunomehluko...


Paledi Segapo is one of the few designers I know who always gets it right with his clients and himself, big up!  


I wanted to get Sandiso's pic, but a friend/brother insisted to be featured, jah...

Sandiso Ngubane is cute and anything he puts on just works, I mean anything.


Fag hag Pearl Thusi and Leh Sishi looking good. 


Bujy Bikwa, Dineo Ranaka and Bonang Matheba having fun, Bonang probably took more than 150 pictures, she was one of my best dressed. 


Yaya Mavundla


The most coolest people on earth, Luthando Shosha and Charmain Carrol 


Luthando Shosha is really gorgeous!


Mr. Yummy Lunga Shabalala, I get it why both ladies and gay men melt...


Glen Lewis is so chilled and hot, yes he is bakwethu. It's not about the age.


I know what you are thinking! Charmain Carrol and Mel Bala looking good


AKA should not have been on this pic!

Myself and Solly Moeng, love him 


I thought Solly Moeng's friend is cool, her dress was lovely 

Bujy Bikwa had fun at the event. Owk, now this is the guy that I can openly say he can get it... Thato Molamu is HOT for days and so down to earth. I wonder how many girlfriends he has.

Follow me on twitter and Instagram @YayaRSA

Comments