PICTURES: LIQUID BLUE, MELVILLE. 31 January 2014

I choose not to comment about this, angazi ngthini... 


Is he trying to reach for food or alcohol. I wonder if he has kids... 

Abantu abahle having fun, at first I thought they are full of themselves kanti cha, they are shy. So sweet.

My favourite people, love them since Durban, looking good. I wonder what happened to their "what what" group, what was it called kambe? 

Istress sidlala ngabo shame, even in a club :-( 

Baze babahle abantu, aparently the one wearing denim shirts have tattoos kuma thights, hehehe ay angazi mina!

Baze badansa abafana and it looks rehearsed... Liquid Blue need to hire more cleaners bakwethu, so many empty bottles on a table, ay!

Abasancumile kodwa Jesu! Love is in the air. 

Some people are really gorgeous :-) 

Ugandians having fun. I love that tattoo 
Black Label isqede nya istress

Sphilile is such a party animal, I cant keep up... Even the fag behind iyehluleka

With beautiful people... 

Muhle uPaul Williams, ngamgcina ewuGal... Angazi kwenzakalani njengamanje

Even when he isn't facing the camera nje usamuhle. Sorry Ladies you can't get it.

Angazi, all I can say is "We like to party" 

Interact with me on twitter @YayaRSA and follow me on Instagram YayaRSA

Comments