PICTURES: BIG SEAN CONCERT MARY FITZGERALD SQUARE

I'm not a Big Sean fan at all. I actually didn't even know one song he performed :-(, but hey... the guy knows his story. I enjoyed his show, he's an amazing performer. 
Despite the rain we had fun, dancing and singing along... People even sang their rendition of a struggle song "UBig Sean uyabaleka" while waiting for him to come on stage, so much fun! 

I enjoyed Da Les too, I wish he was performing on his own not with A.K.A, I don't like him! Actually I don't like his ego, enough about him.
I love the work of the photographer who took these pictures, love them! Hope you like them too. 

Pictures by Charmain Carrol, to see more of her work visit Inkanyiso 



Lynne Carrol getting ready to get down at the Big Sean Concert 



Just before A.K.A and Da Les get on stage


Teargas on stage and people having fun 


The man with a big ego on stage, A.K.A


The lighting was good! Loved it 


Coloured people love Big Sean, I figured that out Sat, mabembonile ne... or maybe it me? 


Yinhle intombazane with her blonde hair, gorgeous :-) 


Bengsathukile nje lana... 


Bonga Mahlaba, so crazy! Yaya Mavundla and Lynne Carrol 


There is something about him... 


Oh, it actually all these poses he does, Lord where is Oluchi! Her intervention is needed urgently here. 


He really wanted this picture shame, could it be that he want to be the next socialite? You decide if he qualifies, my hands are very tight. 


I just love this picture, this is when you see a photographer is so good! But bebebancinci abantu apha, kanti akaziwa na uBig Sean? 


Some were prepared for the rainy weather, unlike the organizers...


Big Sean! But why? I mean why? What is this guy doing in a concert with an iPad? Uzodla ongane? It didn't work, it was raining dude. 

Follow me on twitter & Instagram @YayaRSA



Comments

Post a Comment