PICTURES: LIQUID BLUE, MELVILLE

I like taking pictures when I'm in a club... 
People are not as conservative as they are in their work spaces, at home and even when with their friends in their communities. So me and my friends decided to go out on a Friday night. Initially we were going to Kong in Rosebank, sadly there were homophobic attacks by the white lady at the door, or she just didn't like my friend at all. 
How on earth are they expecting a butch Lesbian to wear high hills in a party? Like WTF? 

Anyway, enough about Kong, here are the pictures from Liquid Blue, enjoy!

Le Shishi enjoying her beer, she'm is beautiful 


"Oh My, are you taking a picture of me?" - Charmain Carrol

Yellow bones! So cute :-) and NO, they didn't bleach their skin

Kuso lana, its fine...

Mpho & Bathini having fun... Ave bethandana, nabo ama Yellow Bones :-) 

Khuzani! Aibo, uGal uzenzantoni? 

Happy people, Yaya Mavundla & Charmain Carrol

Are these two... Uhm, or they just look good together nje?

Bambiza bani kambe uGal? ULebo or Labelz? Joh, akumagama apha emnyango!

B*tch don't kill my vibe 

Joh, akasemhle u-Obakeng Ntong, Lord be with them boys! 

It was NOT suppose to be like this! This is just wrong :-( 

*Coughs* No I don't have flu, it's a situation...

Bathena bona they are hot and the "IT" dudes, angazi... Bona bahle shame. Abasabambene ngathi bayajolana

Could it be what I'm thinking? Hehehe ay! 

Follow me on twitter & innstagram @YayaRSA

Comments